Back End Developer – Washington, DC
Job Title: Back End Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Start Date: November 1, 2017
Technik, Inc. is currently searching for a talented Back-End Developer. The client’s project will be developed following agile practices, user-centered design best practices, and research principles that focus on addressing prioritized needs of key user groups within the agency and externally. It will also allow for future integration with additional components. The project is envisioned as a cloud-based platform that leverages a micro-service architecture to manage a family of related web applications to harness data for decision making; improve efficiencies across the entire Program Cycle, saving staff time; and cohesively connect management information from strategy to results.
- Manages the administration of an organization’s database.
- Analyzes the organization’s database needs and develops a long-term strategy for data storage.
- Establishes policies and procedures related to data security and integrity and monitors and limits database access as needed.
- Oversees the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems that manage an internal database.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8-10 years of experience