SharePoint Developer – US Census Bureau, Suitland, MD
Customer: US Census Department
Location: Suitland, Maryland
Technik, a 8(a) certified, ISO 9001:2008 registered, CMMI Maturity Level 3 appraised professional services company, committed to assisting industry and government harness the power of information technology to improve mission performance is looking for the following role to support our growing team at the US Census Department in Suitland Maryland as they gear-up for the 2020 Census.
This individual will have:
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing, ability to work well on a team, good at aiding coworkers and knowledge sharing, experience working on agile projects, can code using test driven development and functional programming principles
•Responsible for creating technical artifacts compliant with eSDLC and DSDP
•Conduct testing and integration testing
•Participate in as needed in activities such code walkthrough’s, inspections, and scrum sessions
Requirements are as follows:
- Must be a Green Card holder or US Citizen
- Ability to work with Microsoft TFS
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems, applications and data platforms.
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed project estimates and development work plans to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet clients’ and users’ business needs and expectation of quality.
- Demonstrated experience integrating structured and unstructured data.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with data stewards and business stakeholders.
- Ability to work directly with customers in a dynamic environment.
- Project is onsite in Suitland, Maryland