Senior .Net Developer – Crystal City
Senior .Net Developer: USAID
Job location: Crystal City
Security: Public Trust
Technik Inc. currently seeks an Senior .Net Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate would be a full stack multi-talented web developer to join our dynamic team supporting a highly visible federal contract. Selected candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using ASP.NET, .NET and SQL Server technologies. They should also possess a keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC 3 or 4, C#, MVC Core.
- SQL Server technologies (Programming T-SQL).
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Participate on an Agile Software Development team
- Ability to unblock themselves by reviewing the code and backtracking issues
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 10+ years of technical experience.
- 7+ years of Web development experience using ASP.net, C#, MVC version 3 or 4
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures
- Comfortable with VSTS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.