UX/UI Designer – Washington, DC
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Start Date: November 1, 2017
Technik, Inc. is currently searching for a talented UX/UI Designer. The client’s project will be developed following agile practices, user-centered design best practices, and research principles that focus on addressing prioritized needs of key user groups within the agency and externally. It will also allow for future integration with additional components. The project is envisioned as a cloud-based platform that leverages a micro-service architecture to manage a family of related web applications to harness data for decision making; improve efficiencies across the entire Program Cycle, saving staff time; and cohesively connect management information from strategy to results.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support a graphical user interface for products and programs.
- Gathers requirements and creates specifications and develops code.
- Designs and writes codes to support existing application.
- Has knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field (i.e., C, C++ language programming, XMotif programming interfaces and GUI API packages).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience