IT Schedule 70 is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners.
Benefits of Schedule 70:
- Wide variety of products and services
- Contractor team arrangements allow industry partners to collaborate
- Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools
- Responsive regional GSA representatives
- Blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts