Technik Program Management Services help facilitate project delivery in accordance with schedule, cost, and quality objectives. Technik uses repeatable management processes based upon PMI PMBOK methodology.
Delivering Successful Projects
Fundamental to successful project execution is the deployment of the initial project program management phase. This is when Technik has the greatest ability to favorably impact design, construction costs, and project life-cycle efficiencies for our customers. Technik’s program management capabilities aggregate our experience, resources, and expertise in architecture, planning, engineering, and management to help deliver cost mitigation and efficiencies throughout the project delivery process.
At Technik, we customize our program management solutions to meet each customer’s specific needs at all phases of the project. From management responsibility for architecture, planning, design, construction, to ongoing operations support associated with multiple inter-related projects, Technik helps deliver the full life-cycle solution.
Comprehensive Program Management Services
Technik understands all elements involved in successful program execution. We bring an outstanding performance record in developing processes, procedures, and systems for delivery of projects on time and within budget. Specific program management services include:
- Development and implementation of Quality Assurance Plans
- Development and maintenance of Risk Management and Mitigation Strategies
- Utilization of dashboard and scorecard outward reporting
- Production, monitoring and maintenance of Project Management Plans with milestones, Gantt Charts, Work Breakdown Structure, budges and integrated master schedules and plans (IMS/IMP)
- Customizable project implementation processes